Be in to WIN a Ninebot Kickscooter ES2*
Simply purchase CRC Brakleen 5089 or CRC Brakleen Blaster 5087 between the 1st - 31st July 2019, complete the entry form below and be in to WIN - it's that easy!
The winner will be drawn on the 5th August 2019.
*Terms and conditions apply and proof of purchase is required upon entering this competition.
Terms & Conditions:
- For a valid entry, purchase CRC Brakleen 5089 or CRC Brakleen Blaster 5087 from NZ Safety Blackwoods between 1st and 31st July 2019. All entries must be completed online along with proof of purchase. Limited to one entry per invoice. Entries close 11:59pm 31st July 2019.
- Entry is open to residents of New Zealand only. If a winning entrant is under 18 years old the prize may, at the absolute discretion of the promoter, be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian. Employees and agents of NZ Safety Blackwoods (and their family members) are ineligible to enter.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, or for submitting an entry not in accordance with these conditions. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The prize cannot be exchanged, transferred or redeemed for cash. The promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes with the closest possible alternative, subject to non-availability of product as listed. The promoter reserves the right to announce or publish the winner’s name and/or photograph for publicity purposes without compensation, and copyright will be vested in the promoter.
- The winner will be contacted via email. If the winner does not make contact within 5 working days, they forfeit their prize and a new winner may be selected. The prize winner must provide their name, phone number and postal address in order for NZ Safety Blackwoods to deliver their prize.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, claim, cost or expense suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of entering into this promotion or accepting the prize, except for liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- All entries remain the property of the promoter. All personal details will be held by the promoter in accordance with the Privacy Act. Entrants have the right to access and request correction of personal details held by the promoter.
- The promoter is NZ Safety Blackwoods, Private Bag 94 020, Manukau City 2241
- All prize winners give consent to NZ Safety Blackwoods to use their names in post campaign marketing communications. By entering this competition you agree to be added to NZ Safety Blackwoods mailing list.