This petroleum sorbent boom is 200mm wide with scrim encased tubes of particulate sorbent material secured by a UV resistant netting.
- For use in oil-only Sorbent applications
- Can be reused, with 90% of the absorbent oil able to be rung out and reclaimed
- Scrim encased tube of particulate Sorbent material is secured by netting.
- Can be linked together by built-in connectors
- Built in attachment clips are provided at each end of the boom, allowing booms to be linked together.
- Unique double-cylinder design maximises absorption and minimises the escape of traces of oil in flowing water
- Ideal for large areas such as streams, rivers, lakes and doc
- UV resistant; will not deteriorate or disintegrate.
- Recommended for use in ditches, streams, rivers, lakes, and terminal docks and piers.